Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet? Are you looking to gain root privileges on your device quickly and easily? If so, you’re in the right place. Download the Framaroot 1.7.0 APK file here, install it on your Android device and gain root access at the touch of a button.
Framaroot 1.7.0 is a simple Android application that provides root access on your smartphone or tablet with just a single tap. Once you gain root access on your device, you can uninstall unwanted applications, flash custom firmware, and so much more.
You can download a working version of Framaroot APK – i.e., Framaroot 1.7.0 APK – here and root your Android device using the one-click rooting method.
Download Framaroot 1.7.0 APK:
Framaroot 1.7.0 App Information:
- App Version: 1.7.0
- Package: com.alephzain.framaroot
- File Size: 1.0 MB
- Supported Android Version: 1.5 to 4.4
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Using the Framaroot app to root your device is easy. Just download Framaroot 1.7.0 APK here, install it on your Android device, tap on any one of the exploits shown on the screen (Boromir, Barahir, Frodo, Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf, Pippin, Farahir) and root your device automatically.
2) The Framaroot app only allows you to root Android devices running Android versions 1.5 to 4.4. If your device is running the latest Android version, then Framaroot won’t work.
3) Once you gain root privileges on your Android smartphone or tablet using Framaroot, you will void your device’s warranty. Hence, you might want to think twice before rooting your device.
4) Framaroot allows you to root your Android smartphone or tablet without using a computer. Also, it lets you install SuperSU on your device without going through the usual complicated process.
5) If this version of Framaroot App doesn’t suit your device, try the other versions of this app.
6) Framaroot was created by an Android developer named Alephzain, so all credit goes to him.
7) Check out our full guide on how to use Framaroot and learn how you can use this app to root your device.